A very happy Christmas

I dithered a little as to whether or not to do a little post about our Christmas – are people sick of bloggers’ Christmas photos? And then I decided…whatever. I love other people’s Christmas photos and it’s my blog. So I’m going to put up my top five photos of Christmas (such restraint, Cathryn) and hopefully you’ll enjoy them. Β They are mainly of the Dude – I hope you don’t mind, but there’s nothing quite as magical as a little person at Christmas, and he was in all the best photos.

1) The world’s most hilariously awful photo smile.

Scan

2) Awestruck by some spectacular Christmas lights

IMG_3441

3) In the absence of snow, we had a snowball fight using cotton wool balls. Genius!!!!

IMG_3496

4) A family portrait in new pyjamas on Christmas Eve. You’ll be glad to hear my best Christmas present was a new camera, saving the world from poor quality photos like this.

IMG_3622

5) My favourite photo. The Dude trying to see Santa on Christmas Eve.

IMG_3611

6) Look what Santa bought! And yes, I wore my new pyjamas out for a walk.

IMG_3650

Hope you had a lovely Christmas. Regular running content resumes as of NOW!!!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to A very happy Christmas

1. I love that picture of him peaking out to catch a glimpse of Santa. My husband was tracking Santa with the website and it was pretty cool seeing where Santa was at and watching the gifts pile up.

2. XLMIC says:

I bailed on doing a Christmas post…telling myself that it was because other people would be sick of them but really it was laziness πŸ˜›

I love your photos! Thanks for sharing your Christmas with us πŸ™‚

3. His faces are priceless, especially on Santa’s lap and at the Christmas lights. Love it! I’m always throwing caution to the wind too when posting personal biz. Plus my father-in-law is my main reader, and he is quickly bored with running.:)

I know…the Santa lap one makes me laugh harder EVERY time I look at it!! And you made me giggle…I can’t get my Mum to read this blog even by putting photos of her grandson on it!!!

4. Whine Less says:

Very cool gift! What camera did you get? I am shopping for a new one myself.

I got a Canon Powershot SX260 HS. We love Canons in this family. I really like it so far. I have this ability to kill a camera – in the past two years I have destroyed five cameras and one expensive lens. I don’t know how, I’m not a careless person but there you go. So this new one is 2013’s victim. I am vowing to look after it though, it feels really nice in my hands!!

Love these photos! But favorite has to be the first one on Santa’s lap.

6. Cate says:

I love Christmas posts! And those Christmas lights!

No need to apologize for anything — it is YOUR blog. Plus, I never think your posts are self-indulgent like others I’ve seen. Anyway, glad you shared the photos. Looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas! Happy New Year!

Welcome back, I missed you!!! Please always feel free to tell me if I do get self-indulgent, I’m glad you don’t think so at the moment!!! Happy New Year!