I dithered a little as to whether or not to do a little post about our Christmas – are people sick of bloggers’ Christmas photos? And then I decided…whatever. I love other people’s Christmas photos and it’s my blog. So I’m going to put up my top five photos of Christmas (such restraint, Cathryn) and hopefully you’ll enjoy them. They are mainly of the Dude – I hope you don’t mind, but there’s nothing quite as magical as a little person at Christmas, and he was in all the best photos.
1) The world’s most hilariously awful photo smile.
2) Awestruck by some spectacular Christmas lights
3) In the absence of snow, we had a snowball fight using cotton wool balls. Genius!!!!
4) A family portrait in new pyjamas on Christmas Eve. You’ll be glad to hear my best Christmas present was a new camera, saving the world from poor quality photos like this.
5) My favourite photo. The Dude trying to see Santa on Christmas Eve.
6) Look what Santa bought! And yes, I wore my new pyjamas out for a walk.
Hope you had a lovely Christmas. Regular running content resumes as of NOW!!!