A very happy Christmas

I dithered a little as to whether or not to do a little post about our Christmas – are people sick of bloggers’ Christmas photos? And then I decided…whatever. I love other people’s Christmas photos and it’s my blog. So I’m going to put up my top five photos of Christmas (such restraint, Cathryn) and hopefully you’ll enjoy them.  They are mainly of the Dude – I hope you don’t mind, but there’s nothing quite as magical as a little person at Christmas, and he was in all the best photos.

1) The world’s most hilariously awful photo smile.

Scan

2) Awestruck by some spectacular Christmas lights

IMG_3441

3) In the absence of snow, we had a snowball fight using cotton wool balls. Genius!!!!

IMG_3496

4) A family portrait in new pyjamas on Christmas Eve. You’ll be glad to hear my best Christmas present was a new camera, saving the world from poor quality photos like this.

IMG_3622

5) My favourite photo. The Dude trying to see Santa on Christmas Eve.

IMG_3611

6) Look what Santa bought! And yes, I wore my new pyjamas out for a walk.

IMG_3650

Hope you had a lovely Christmas. Regular running content resumes as of NOW!!!

1. I love that picture of him peaking out to catch a glimpse of Santa. My husband was tracking Santa with the website and it was pretty cool seeing where Santa was at and watching the gifts pile up.

We tracked him too, it was fab wasn’t it. And that’s my favourite picture too, I love it.

2. XLMIC says:

I bailed on doing a Christmas post…telling myself that it was because other people would be sick of them but really it was laziness 😛

I love your photos! Thanks for sharing your Christmas with us 🙂

I wondered if people would be sick of them too, but i just love Christmas so did it anyway. Go on – it’s not too late! Glad you liked the photos.

3. His faces are priceless, especially on Santa’s lap and at the Christmas lights. Love it! I’m always throwing caution to the wind too when posting personal biz. Plus my father-in-law is my main reader, and he is quickly bored with running.:)

I know…the Santa lap one makes me laugh harder EVERY time I look at it!! And you made me giggle…I can’t get my Mum to read this blog even by putting photos of her grandson on it!!!

4. Whine Less says:

Very cool gift! What camera did you get? I am shopping for a new one myself.

I got a Canon Powershot SX260 HS. We love Canons in this family. I really like it so far. I have this ability to kill a camera – in the past two years I have destroyed five cameras and one expensive lens. I don’t know how, I’m not a careless person but there you go. So this new one is 2013’s victim. I am vowing to look after it though, it feels really nice in my hands!!

1. Whine Less says:

Wow, that is a lot of cameras! LOL!
        Thanks, I will check it out.

Love these photos! But favorite has to be the first one on Santa’s lap.

It’s hilarious isn’t it. And awful.

6. Cate says:

I love Christmas posts! And those Christmas lights!

I know, crazy aren’t they! Not our house!!

No need to apologize for anything — it is YOUR blog. Plus, I never think your posts are self-indulgent like others I’ve seen. Anyway, glad you shared the photos. Looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas! Happy New Year!

Welcome back, I missed you!!! Please always feel free to tell me if I do get self-indulgent, I’m glad you don’t think so at the moment!!! Happy New Year!